(Kajal Singh intern journalist): New Delhi; Prime Minister Narendra Modi has written in the letter to the people of the country that today is the demand of the time that we have to stand on our feet. You have to walk on your own and there is only one path for this, self-sufficient India. India will reduce its dependence on imports and move towards self-sufficiency.
Your blessings for the big dreams of the country in 2019: PM Modi added a new golden chapter on this day a year ago “Now is the demand that we have to stand on our feet”
The first year of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s second term is being completed on Saturday. On this special occasion, PM Modi has written a letter to the people of the country, in which he said that if there was a normal situation, I would have the privilege of coming to see you, but in the circumstances that have arisen due to Corona, by this letter I have come to take your blessings Prime Minister Modi mentioned the first term in his letter, after which he counted the achievements of the first year of the second term. Prime Minister Modi has communicated with the people through the name paper of the public. Let’s look at the 13 special things written in the letter …
Special features of PM Modi’s letter
- A year before today, a new golden chapter was added to the history of Indian democracy. After decades in the country, the government was entrusted with the responsibility for the second consecutive time to a government of the absolute majority. You have played a big role in creating this chapter. In such a situation, this day is for me, an opportunity to bow down to you.
- In 2014, the people had voted for a major change in the country, had voted to change the country’s policy and manner. In those 5 years, the country has seen systems coming out of the quagmire of inertia and corruption.
- Your blessing in 2019 was for the country’s big dreams, for the fulfillment of hopes and aspirations. The decisions taken in this one year are the flight of these big dreams. Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Biswas’ With this mantra, today the country is moving in every direction, social or economic, global or internal.
- In the last year, some special decisions were more discussed and due to this, it is very natural to stay in the memory of these achievements. Article 370, Ram temple construction, triple talaq, or Citizenship Amendment Act, all these achievements are remembered by all.
- In the midst of these historical decisions, there have been many decisions and changes that have given the new pace and new goals to the development journey of India. The expectations of the people have also been fulfilled.
- This is the first time in the history of the country when farmers, farm laborers, small shopkeepers, and unorganized sector laborers, all have been assured regular monthly pension of Rs. 3000 after the age of 60 years.
- For the better laws related to the interests of the common people, for this also, fast work was done in the last 1 year and broke the previous record. This is the reason that there should be a Consumer Protection Act, amendment in the chit fund law, laws to provide greater protection to the Divyang, women, and children, all these have become fast.
- We were moving at a fast pace that the corona global epidemic also engulfed India. Many people had feared that when Corona attacked India, India would become a crisis for the whole world. But today you have changed the perspective of looking at India.
- From clapping and lighting a lamp to the Corona Warriors being respected by India’s forces, adhere to the rules during public curfew or nationwide lockdown, on every occasion you have shown that one India is the guarantee of the best India.
- Certainly, in such a big crisis, no one can claim that no one has suffered or inconvenience. Workers, migrant laborers, siblings, artisans working in small industries, those who sell goods on the track, etc. have suffered unlimited suffering. They are trying to overcome their problems.
- The enthusiasm with which the people faced the situation during Amphan cyclone in West Bengal and Odisha, reducing the damage caused by the cyclone is also a big inspiration for all of us.
- Today, this discussion is very widespread that how will the economies of all countries including India recover. But on the other hand, there is also the belief that just as India surprised the whole world in the fight against Corona by its solidarity, it will set a new example in the economic field. 130 crore Indians can not only surprise the world but also inspire them in the economic field.
- Today’s demand is that we have to stand on our own feet. You have to walk on your own and there is only one path for this, self-sufficient India. Recently, the 20 lakh crore package given for self-reliant India campaign is a step in this direction. India will reduce its dependence on imports and move towards self-sufficiency.